Asavea hair straightening brush review. If hair straighteners were long before the scene, today the smoothing brushes are in the process of dethrone them. The reason is that heated straightening brushes have revolutionized the habits of women who use both a brush and a straightener.
Indeed, the smoothing brush plays both the role of an ordinary brush, a blower brush and a straightener. Practice no!
What's better than an electric brush that caps and smooths hair at the same time! In addition, the heated smoothing brush is easy to use and you can get a hairstyle always on top in two strokes and three movements.
The brush (also available in comb) is equipped with several temperature levels that can reach up to 240 ° to adapt to each type of hair. Precisely, the chosen temperature is displayed on the LCD screen.
The smoothing brush also has a swivel cord. An important point to remember about smoothing brushes is that they do not damage the cuticles.
Top 5 best smoothing brushes Smoothing brush AsaVea With its powerful and innovative technologies, the AsaVea smoothing brush has revolutionized the world of smoothing brushes.
Very easy to use, it takes less than a minute to reach the desired temperature by evenly smoothing the entire hair. Hardly, the brush enters the hair, and I already feel the magic work. I quickly obtained a result worthy of a professional. This new generation of quick-straightening brushes works on all types of hair, even wavy or curly hair without previous preparation.
Plus, this patented brush is very comfortable because you can not burn your scalp and your hands.
Smoothing Brush Very feminine, with a simple and chic design, the smoothing brush KealiveBross is the hair device that dreams of having all women. It is made from high quality materials. The anti-scald pimples massage and protect both the scalp against the heat. It has 11 temperature levels, you can easily choose the temperature that appears on the LCD depending on the hair and the type of hairstyle desired.
For a fast and effective smoothing, this brush can reach up to 230 °. It releases anions to soften the hair while protecting it. For better safety, this KealiveBross brush is equipped with an automatic shutdown system that is triggered every half hour, it is very convenient if you ever forget to turn it off.
GLAM'BRUSH Smoothing Brush In appearance, the GLAM'BRUSH smoothing brush is simple, small and light, you can take it anywhere. If you have short hair, I recommend it.
The 5 essential gestures for beautiful kinky hair
A well designed Afro hairstyle , it's nice, but be careful how to take care of it! Frizzy hair is fragile and requires special care. Here are 5 habits to take care of frizzy hair and not weaken them.
1. HAVE A LIGHT HAND ON THE SHAMPOO A frizzy hair is a very dry hair. Ideally, a shampoo (preferably moisturizer) every two weeks is enough. The frizzy hair does not grease, so it does not dirty so hardly. Only pollution and some impurities from the scalp need to be removed after a fortnight.
2. SLEEP WITH A NET A way not very glamorous but very effective to maintain a beautiful curve. Another option: to make a braid . This protects the hair from rubbing and prevents them from taking a bad crease.
3. BET ON MOISTURIZING CARE Every week, give your hair a moisturizing mask to leave as long as possible. Apply care without rinsing, shea butter masks or let your hair previously coated with argan oil, monoi or olive rest for one hour in a hot towel. You can spread your serum over the entire fiber, no risk of making the hair too fat at the root. The frizzy hair has a medullary canal (cavity in the center of the hair) tiny or non-existent. The hair can not feed from the inside, they remain dry all the time, the care can be renewed very often.
4. UNTANGLE YOUR HAIR WITH A SOFT BRISTLE BRUSH Bristles made of natural boar bristles are the most appropriate because they are less aggressive for the hair fiber. It is necessary to limit the frictions to the maximum and always to carry out the operation on wet hair. Once dry, they are no longer flexible enough.
And if you want to keep an Afro cut perfectly done, it is almost impossible to untangle the hair.
5. LEAVE TO AIR DRY They will take their natural fold. The hair dryer inflates the capillary mass disproportionately. Drying in the open air allows you to control the volume and better define the loops. Naturally dried, the hair avoids being attacked by heat and dehydrating more.
UNDERSTAND THE FRIZZY HAIR Which one has not dreamed, little girl, long soft strands (and blonde, if possible) gently stroking our face, swept by the wind? May the first throw me the stone! No, frizzy hair is not impossible to comb . Yes, it grows if properly maintained. It allows infinite variations of natural hairstyles. And besides, it is trendy!